Thursday, February 26, 2009

Define 'Friend'

Entry number three now..shud hav been two...was suppossed to be out on the 26th, but couldn't complete..what makes a friend i wonder, I honestly dont get it...the only way i realise is through action more than what people say..theres the scream of u doubt my friendship and loyalty?...whr my only defence if of course not..and wat made u think tht...wen its pretty obvious tht it was their actions that did tht dumbass!

are ther boundaries in friendship?..is it even possible to cross them...is tht the defference between a friend and a 'best friend'? and if so...in which 1 do the boundaries exist...i hav friends who cudnt give a damn about how much i bug them or interrupt them...because ofcors thrs an understanding..and i hav 'best friends' who tread down the same path..but wat about thise 'BF's" who keep these boundaries...is it because they know u so well that they expect smthn from u in terms of privacy or limits??...

Who gets to set this bar?...if its me then i hav a tough time ahead of me..i'v never had such boundaries etc wid me...atleast wid my 'BFs'...they r thr fr the sole reason tht they have a priveleged rigth to bug u and screw ur case in everythn u do without u havin the simple right o be pissed off...isn't it?

R thr sum universal rules to friendship..who sets them... i need to know....else i hav a dilemma...either i doubt the friendship or i doubt the intentions behind this facade..

I don't get it..i'v put myself in their shoes and i stll dont get...but one thing, i redefined friendship..the rules, the laws..and it still doesnt fit in...something is wrong...

No comments: