Friday, February 13, 2009

I AM BLOGGING!

So, anyways this is me, here i am, wat to do besides quote crap ass Bryan Adams songs! I'm writing this when i should be working, or should I? I ossilate between phases of i hate my life(usualy wen thinking to myself) and, i dont really care and lets just tak life how it comes(usually wen givin advice to others)...it's strange how people are so good at giving advice to others in matters of what they claim to have a lot of experience in because they have dated 'X' no of men or women and have suffered or endured X x Y no of problems with the same reason that ur apparently goin thru rite now! (hope that makes sense, i'm just writing...not tht careful about wat im actualy writing or is it blogging?) and wen it comes to themselves.."Oh! i dunno wat to do, he/she is such a bastard/bitch! I should be single only, no tension only!"....and later lets get a beer...screw u!..

Relationships r such a bummer wid all these rules tht apply wen one ends, for eg,
Dirty talk implies that u r stil not over her and you need to move on!
Using nick names tht u guys came up wid also implies d same!
Teling her that her new choice for a guy is a real bummer implies that u havent found someone yet! (true :( )
Saying a 'love ya' at the end of a conversation followed by a silence on the other end implies that she's found a prospective! :S
And later geting a 'love ya' back implies that the prospective didnt work out!
But most important, the fact that this prospect came in finaly makes u realise that wow...it is over...

I had a crush on someone...i cud never ask her out coz i'm a bum (and she's a bitch! ;))...i'm no good wid dis 'getin a girl' deal ya...I still dont think i can tel a girl tht till i get these major vibes bak...damn u all boy's school..these are the scars tht last a long bloody time and over lot many years! ;)

What is it with these long terms crushes, I'v had 3 so far, two told me much later tht they too had a crush on me at the exact same time or atleast round about! :,( Pissin Off!

Anyways, it just keeps makin u wonder 'what if?'...I hate tht fuckin question! esp wen she's soooo HOT! :S

Gunshot->Head->brain on wall->wallpaper sold for record 1 million dollars coz it ended up in the shape of a broken heart!

It's all random here...i'm jst talkin...this is strangely nice...last time i talked, the listener passed out and didnt remember a thing! maybe in a way tht was good and easier...;)

2 comments:

zephyr said...

"Gunshot->Head->brain on wall->wallpaper sold for record 1 million dollars coz it ended up in the shape of a broken heart!"

Ur sense of humour has always been brilliant!! :D

Zed said...

Lol..:) humor is such a thing..transcends praactically everything..:)